Wyoming Women's Center
1000 W Griffith St
Learn more about Lusk
About the Wyoming Women's Center
The Wyoming Women’s Center was first established on June 20, 1977 and was temporarily located on Wyoming State Hospital grounds in Evanston, Wyoming. In 1980, the Wyoming State Legislature formally created the Wyoming Women’s Center, and by 1981 had authorized the establishment of a permanent facility in Lusk, Wyoming. The original housing capacity of the Women’s Center facility was 82 beds, and with recent construction, the housing capacity has increased to 261 in the main facility and an additional 32 beds in the Intensive Treatment Unit.
P.O. Box 300/1000 West Griffith, Lusk, WY 82225-0020